We offer both private pay and insurance covered services. There are pros and cons to each option and these choices can be discussed during our complimentary consultation call. If you are out of network and would like to receive reimbursement from your insurance company we are happy to provide a superbill for your convenience. Intensives (sessions scheduled for 2 hours or longer) can only utilize insurance reimbursement for the first hour of the appointment. The client will be responsible for the remainder of the balance.
The cost of our services are in line with insurance billing and median rates in the Bristol County area. They are as follows unless we have made an alternative agreement (sliding scale fee). These fees are subject to change periodically however, ample written notice of at least 30 days will be given if a change occurs.
• Initial Diagnostic Evaluation $120
• 60 Minute Psychotherapy $110
• 45 Minute Psychotherapy $80
• 30-Minute Psychotherapy $70
• Crisis Psychotherapy $140
• 60 minute Couples/Family Sessions $120
We require 24 hours notice for all cancellations. We have a no show/late cancellation fee of $25 that cannot be billed to your insurance carrier.
• Written Reports/Consultation Calls : $20 per 15 minutes when agreed as clinically necessasry
• Legal Fee(s)/Court Attendance $600 per day plus preparation, travel, and lodging.
No Surprise Act and Your Right to Receive a “Good Faith Estimate”
Our practice is in compliance with the No Surprise Act which stipulates that all clients are entitled to a “Good Faith Estimate” for services that are not being paid for by insurance by choice or necessity. If you want to learn more about this please visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises